HANMER SPRINGS ACTIVITIES
Hanmer Springs offers a wide range of accommodation and activities to be enjoyed pre or post your stay at the Forest Camp (4:00pm Friday 1 to 11:30am Sunday 3 Feb 19).
If you would like to enquire about accommodation or the below activities please click HERE. By booking online you will receive the rate available to Hash House Harriers. When making your enquiry please say you are with Hash House Harriers.
Accommodation available by booking through webpage.
- Heritage Hotel Hanmer Springs – 4 star hotel situated in the centre of Hanmer Springs, offers hotel rooms, garden rooms and 3 bedroom fully self-contained villas.
- Select Braemar Lodge 5 star luxury lodge, situated approx. 10 minutes on the outskirts of Hanmer Springs.
- Hanmer Springs Retreat – 4 star motor lodge, has an onsite restaurant and offers studio, superior, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Clearridge Apartments 5 star one and two bedroom fully self-contained apartments.
- Drifters Inn: studio style motel units, offering tea and coffee making facilities. This property has a large communal kitchen and lounge area.
- Tussock Peak Motor Lodge: 4.5 star elegantly appointment motels. Studio, 1 and 2 bedrooms.
Comment from the Committee: If you wish to stay on at the Forest Camp after 11:30 Sunday 3 Feb, make the booking directly with them (email@example.com).
Activities available when booking through this website, 1.5 hour and 2.5 hour Quad Biking, Spa Treatments at the Springs Thermal Pools Spa, Jetboating, Archery, Clay Bird Shooting, Mountain bike Hire, Bungy, Canoeing or Rafting.
Book early, click HERE and make an enquiry about your accommodation or activities. Please state what your enquiry is relating too.
All attending Nash Hash 2019 will receive a Hanmer Springs Group Discount Pass in their “goody bags”, these will be valid between 28th January and 9th February 2019.
For further information, please contact:
Debbie Moody – Amazing Days in Hanmer Springs
Sales & Incentive Consultant
Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa
Telephone 027 431 4967